CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13

packing, moving, snow and separation

What a busy, tiring time this is! The kids and I (Molly) will be moving down to Oregon on Dec. 2. Before that happens, I have a lot of sorting, packing, and house fixing to do. Elias is just getting over a cold and I am convincing myself that I don't have it.

Pray for us! We are getting very run down. Adam will be staying in Juneau into January (except for a couple weeks over Christmas. Pray for our health, strength and diligence--also our spirits/attitudes as this is our last 2 1/2 weeks together as a family in our own home until we get to Bolivia.

Oh, and we're supposed to get another 8-9 inches of snow today.

...back to packing

1 comments:

Jeana said...

Hi Molly! When you and the kids are settled in OR, let me know--we'll come down and visit! I'm sorry we didn't get to see each other last month, but I completely understand. Also,I'm sorry I didn't get in touch with you sooner. By the time I got your phone message I felt it was too late to call and then I kept forgetting to email. Bad friend!

I'm excited for you guys--your big adventure is picking up speed! I'm looking forward to seeing you in just a couple of weeks. I hope packing goes well and I'll be praying that colds and germs stay away!

Love you!