CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6

A Quick update regarding the seminary

Exciting things are happening here at Hebron Seminary. The second term started this week and the student population has grown some more. Many of my fellow professors are moving forward with their own education, and making progress in their own preparation to train others for decades to come. The seminary is reaching out and partnering with a wider variety of like minded churches and institutions both in Bolivia and beyond.


I am very excited about the focus on the fact that depth of love and depth of knowledge are not contradictory, and knowing Christ’s Word and lovingly serving His people never have to be pitted against each other. I sat in on the first Masters of Arts in Theology class, a two week modular on the History of Theology. It was informative, entertaining and great for my Spanish progress. These same men will be my students for several classes next year, along with the MA in Bible students and everyone taking Hebrew.


Molly and I are continuing to learn Spanish. I plan to teach Greek III in August. Next year I know I will be teaching Hebrew I, II, and III, an MA course on the writings of John and the book of Amos. Please pray for us in the next couple of months as we hope to finish our Spanish tutoring and pass our proficiency exams.

0 comments: