CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 23

Flooring and other projects

Adam and I have been working on flooring in the living room today. I just have to say that I love working with my husband in this way. We make such a good team. It's fun to do something constructive (sorry, for the pun) together that we both enjoy. If I could find our digital camera, I'd show you our progress. We're about 4 feet into our 14 foot (by 30 feet) room.

This is project time. We are working on the floors as time allows. We thankfully don't have to rent the tools we need since Adam's work just received the nailer we needed as a mis-shipped item and decided to keep it as a rental. God is so awesome. We can work on the floors as needed, not try to kill ourselves and totally ignore the kids just to save a few bucks on renting the tools.

When the weather is nice, we plan on working on building a retaining wall in the front yard abutting the ditch. Both neighbors have one so ours will just join the two. It will make the yard much cleaner and neater and also get us out of the house this spring/summer!

0 comments: