CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 23

One week to go...


We are scheduled to close on our new house in one week. This is only an event that God can finish. There are so many things that have to happen before we can sign papers that it just seems impossible. But then, the whole thing has seemed impossible so far and God has made everything happen up to this point, so I just trust that He will continue to work things out. Meanwhile, I still have to pack! That's not going to happen without some effort on my part!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Wow! What a gorgeous mountain view! I'm really excited for you guys. I hope you post pictures of how you decorate and stuff once you're all moved in. It will be like visiting your home, but with cheaper airline tickets. ;D

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful home! Nice yard, great view, safe place for the kids to play and room to spread out. Just what the Wehrley's need. Is the yard on both sides of the house yours? I can already hear the Wehrley Wheels turning with decorating and project ideas. What a fun time you'll all have!