CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 12

Stuck in a well with a goat and a slinky...

I was filling out my profile and my random question was” “You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.” It was too interesting and practical of a question to give a short pat answer to.

Let's just assume it is one of the old fashion metal slinkys, because if it is one of the new platsic ones, I'd be toast.
Plan A
So I take the end of the slinky, sharpen it against the rock walls of the well, and use my new knife to euthanise the goat, skin it and cut the hide into long strands which I weave into a rope, While this is going on I eat the goat, I have plenty to drink, but water quality is going to be a problem soon. Fortunately I'd be using my urine to cure the leather. If the goat had horns, I would bind them together to form a grappling hook and pull myself out. There are only a few problems with this plan: I am not strong enough to pull myself out of a well using a thin leather rope, I can't weave rope or make leather.

Plan B:
Scream like a scared little girl until my wife finds me and helps me out. This is really the best plan, because I excel at screaming like a little girl. The goat and the slinky are really inconsequential at this point.

1 comments:

Jeana said...

I knew there was reason I was so happy when Molly married you! Its like "Comedians United!"