CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29

A makeover

So, the ol' blog is about to be revamped, spiced up and pretty-fied. Well, not pretty-fied since Adam sees it as representative of himself and he doesn't like to look all girly.

I am layout shopping this week. I don't like what I'm finding though. After cruising around and reading blogs and blogging for awhile, I have an idea of what I like and don't like--but no clue on how to make it all myself. So, I'm left tweaking something that is as close to what I want...which takes a lot more time than the kids want to give me. It may be awhile in the making, but I'll get there.

In the meantime, does anyone have suggestions on where to find free layouts? I've checked with Pyzam, blogger and Lena.

I would also love (when there is time) to put in links to friends' etsy shops. I'm just so impressed with everyone's creativity. If you'd like to be included, send me your info. and I'll see what I can do.

Chau for now.

5 comments:

Misplaced Alaskans said...

try: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

and you can add my etsy if you want!
norwegianneedle.etsy.com

Molly said...

I'd love to Karrie! (As soon as I get the new layout and learn some more html...) But you're on my list.

WendysPhotos said...

I am new to this blogging stuff, too and use blogspot. I would love to find out what you find out on free stuff. I still have a long ways to go to figure out how to set up my blog - I did something for I Heart Faces and it ended up on my main page, but I didn't want to delete it, so now I learn about posting on the date, etc. Wendy at: http://lovecameras-wendysphotos.blogspot.com/

Molly said...

Hey guys, I didn't get as much time as I hoped for over the weekend to continue my layout search...and I'm actually thinking about switching to WordPress instead of Blogspot. Any thoughts?

Jeana said...

I really like Leelou blog designs. http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/search/label/Free%20Layouts

I thought about switching to Wordpress, too, and even set up a blog there but I found that it was way to confusing to post pictures. I don't know if I was missing something or what but I decided to just stick with blogger. Besides, I have a certain amount of Google loyalty.

And I would LOVE to be added to your etsy listings! rubywillow.etsy.com Thanks, friend!