CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17

Snapshots


I wanted everyone to see this girl's beautiful curls. They are such a foreign idea to me that I'm constantly touching them to make sure they're real. And apparently, she really liked my lasagne.

Ah, a clear picture of Elias. He decided to dress himself today. This is such a step in the right direction--He wanted to get dressed. He did it himself. He was very proud of his humorous choice. I decided to just go with it. Backwards uniform shirt, spaceship pajama pants and all. And I do mean all....as in commando.

After an afternoon of playing "makeover" with Mommy, we had a little photo shoot. I labled this one "Daddy, Get your gun."

And this is here to remind me that through all the craziness and mayhem we have travelled and have yet to traverse, there are lucid and clean moments. I cherish them. (Even if they're all squinting and the taxi is honking outside our gate waiting for us.)

0 comments: