CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22

It's quiet...too quiet

Worse things have happened when it's been quiet at our house, but when it grew very silent this morning, I knew I should grab my camera and investigate. Usually, Elias is reading a book quietly, but I knew he was in the kitchen. This is what I found:


Did you know that you can eat an apple with a spoon?



Did you know this is how many spoons you need beside you on the floor to eat an apple with a spoon?



I let him continue, though finding food for yourself is frowned upon for the five and under crowd around here. He pretty much obliterated the apple. I'm hoping he actually ate as much as ended up on the floor.

He also got to learn how to wash the floor.

4 comments:

roodawgy said...

That is a very inventive way of looking at eating an apple. I would have never have thought of that.

Jeana said...

"He also got to learn how to wash the floor." Hahaha! Love it!

I also LOVE your new blog template!!

And I saw your comment on FrugallyGreen. Can I send you some Borax? Is it legal in Bolivia?

Katie Jo said...

I bet your glad that you found him eating the apple. Considering he was in the kitchen, I can imagine much messier scenarios.

Molly said...

There have been much messier scenarios...but it seems cruel and unusual to mention those.