CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15

Welcome to Portland, Paper Source (I'm there in spirit!)

"Do something creative every day" has been a motto of mine for some time now. Whether I cut the kids's sandwiches in a new and interesting way (narrow strips are fun and easier to eat, by the way), or make a pencil box from a recycled cereal box, I like to do something to get the creative juices flowing. It gives me energy. It makes me happy. It's fun and entertaining. I think it's a nod to our Creator...and it's an idea that I totally ripped off these guys: Paper Source. I could go on and on about my love affair with paper, this store, etc....but the big news is they are coming to Portland, OR!!! (Which I suggested to them years ago...even specifically to the Pearl District!)

Grand opening is the 16th. Sure wish I could be there. I command all Portland vecinity dwellers to grab a mocha breve and browse the aisles for me. Smell the paper, touch the tools, Breathe in the creativity and take a class or two. (Grand opening class schedule) I certainly will the next time I'm in the area! Cheers!!

1 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Well, if I were in Portland, which I'm not, but if I were, I don't think my husband would let me go because the last time we were in the Pearl District (June of this year)on our way to Powell's we were sort of assaulted by this drunk/high/whatever guy. Um, not fun, but it ended up okay and the guy got arrested. But, it sounds like a wonderful store and I'm sure I would love it there.